Council will be holding a special meeting on July 20 at 7pm in the upper level of the Flinton Hall.
There is only one topic being discussed and that is the proposed wind energy projects. There will not be any delegations allowed, however the meeting is OPEN to the public and we encourage community members to attend.
Agenda is as follows:
-CALL TO ORDER
-APPROVAL OF AGENDA (#402)
-DISCLOSURE OF PECUNIARY INTERESTS & THE GENERAL NATURE THEREOF
-MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION
Proposed Wind Energy Project
1. Letter from Richard Liedtke in support of the proposed projects.
2. Letter from Mary Ruth outlining questions for Council and observations made.
3. Letter from April Keller outlining concerns.
4. Community Vibrancy Agreement - NEXTera (revised July 13/15) – Tony Fleming
5. Community Benefits Agreement – RES Canada (revised July 2/15) – Tony Fleming
6. Resolution Deferred from July 6/15 (Ref. Reso #380/15)
7. Proposed Resolution from Councillor Fritsch with background information.